Today, Energy Design Systems (EDS), an industry leader in the supply and implementation of HVAC engineering and sales systems, launched EDS – a comprehensive suite of connected solutions and services that combine the company’s 20 years of expertise in the HVAC industry with state-of-the-art technology. This digital platform, when used in conjunction for load calculation and home energy audits, will facilitate heating and cooling load calculations for HVAC service providers.
From the undisputed leader in the HVAC industry, EDS offers HVAC service providers a comprehensive suite of tools to not only help them with the erroneous and tedious processing of heating and cooling loads, but also to streamline and automate their daily activities with ease. .
EDS software can serve several purposes for HVAC service providers:
● Easy-to-use and accurate home auditor: To speed up home energy audits, professional auditors can take advantage of advanced EDS features to perform an energy assessment. Whether it’s an internal leak, external leak, or insulation issue, EDS will help HVAC service providers perform a professional energy audit on the go.
● Simplified, faster and more accurate heating and cooling load calculations with EDS’ HVAC load calculator. The company announced an introductory offer for new HVAC service provider prospects to try out their built-in HVAC load calculator to perform heat and cooling load calculations easily and accurately.
● Discover the right type and size of HVAC solution. EDS’ HVAC software can help consumers find the right size and type of HVAC system for every type of home.
● Let service providers define and configure multiple design conditions. HVAC service provider can set various conditions, such as summer indoor design temperature, outdoor design temperature, humidity difference, etc.
● Don’t lose control of the critical measurement. Service providers can easily configure and define attic, wall, and glass measurements to ensure they are never missed.
● Streamline your daily operations and workflows. With EDS, service providers don’t have to spend hours manually managing and tracking requests in cumbersome spreadsheets. Monitoring and managing day-to-day operations will be done on the go.
● Help with better invoicing. With an HVAC solution from EDS, it becomes easy to generate invoices for the work carried out and share them with consumers.
EDS leverages cutting-edge technology combined with over two decades of experience to bring innovation to the HVAC industry. With an easy-to-use interface, dynamic workflows, top-notch security and 99.96% uptime, EDS’ HVAC software has so far been trusted by over 25,000 HVAC service providers. Also, the software has been associated with popular brands such as Carrier, Daikin, Trane, York, TEC, Goodman, etc., to increase their business efficiency and overall sales.
The company also launched a brand new website to promote its HVAC load calculator and home audit software. With this new website, the company has started its journey into the world of digital marketing space. The EDS team is confident that their HVAC software suite and a new website will help them acquire more customers in the future.
“We are excited to combine our unrivaled expertise and data with new functionality in the form of HVAC load calculation and home audit software that will help service providers make more informed decisions and deliver systems. energy-efficient HVAC to consumers,” said the founders of EDS.
Grab a free 14-day trial offer on Home Listener and Load Calculator to test out innovative capabilities and features. In addition, the EDS team has rolled out bulk discounts for multiple user accounts for HVAC service providers.
Founded in 2001, EDS serves manufacturers, distributors and contractors associated with the HVAC industry in North America. EDS enables service providers to operate their business from anywhere. With the help of Load Calculator and Home Auditor, the company has revolutionized the way of performing HVAC system calculations. You can learn more about EDS at www.eds.tech.