New Delhi, Delhi, India:
Leading this technological disruption, Extramarks has made a foray into the B2C space by launching its flagship platform – Extramarks – The Extramarks Learning App – to help students learn, practice and study n’ anytime and anywhere, ensuring a flexible and mobile learning environment. Backed by the trust of over 10,000 top schools in India, Extramarks – The learning app has quickly grown a loyal learner base of over 10 million across the country and has become one of the platforms popular learning tools for all learners, including K-12, JEE, NEET and other contest aspirants.
The app is based on the proven pedagogy of Learn-Practice-Test, which encourages students to healthy learning while simultaneously allowing parents and teachers to track and evaluate student performance. Media content modules are customized for different segments using a game-based thematic learning approach for junior learners and a hierarchical, layered and adaptive approach for senior learners. Learners can also benefit from live lectures and recorded lectures, practice score boosters, high weight questions, unlimited doubt-solving live sessions, custom quiz creation and many other features interesting for a holistic learning experience.
Extramarks – The Learning App: integrated platform for modern education
Whether students are studying for school, preparing to crack JEE or crack NEET, the best educational app launched with many unique and innovative features to make learning efficient, engaging and fun: Extramarks – The Learning App.
The company has integrated all of its apps in the K-12, JEE, NEET segments and school solutions such as Assessment Center and Live Class Platform into a single Extramarks – The Learning App, making it a one-stop learning destination for students across segments allowing new age learners to study anywhere, anytime. It offers various mapped study programs and rich media content prepared by in-house scholars from top universities like IITs and NITs with years of experience and full focus on concept clarity that more than 10,000 schools use then to provide education.
The Extramarks Learning App platform is inherently technology-driven – integrated with artificial intelligence and machine learning to personalize instruction and provide insights into progress, learning behavior and performance to meet individual learning needs. Using data analysis techniques, the app can learn from an individual’s performance and throw questions, practice materials, and prompts relevant to their position on the learning curve. Extramarks accompanies the student in his journey, directing his learning like a teacher by giving him personalized attention.
Powerful features make Extramarks – The learning app – a favorite choice of millions of learners.
The all-in-one learning app demonstrates Extramarks’ commitment to enriching and personalizing the learner’s journey every step of the way. Here is how the learning app platform can be used:
- One app for everything: Extramarks includes the curriculum from KG to Grade 12, covering the full K12 spectrum and JEE and NEET courses. Extramarks provides its learning content, aligned with several national and state councils, for all subjects including science, math, English, Sanskrit, social studies, psychology, biotechnology, sociology , computer science, economics and information practices, for all grades K-12.
- Multiple profiles: Create multiple profiles in this e-learning app to browse different courses
- Extensive repository of questions: 1.5 lakhs+ questions added to this live learning app for practice with access to extensive media library, interactive content and virtual labs for self-study.
- Recommendations: Get recommendations to improve live e-learning outcomes
- Trending content: Know what your peers are studying and discover trending content
- Categories of questions: Practice Score Boosters, High Weight Questions, Top Trending Questions
- Unlimited doubt resolution sessions: Get unlimited in-class assistance to solve your doubts with our live learning app
- All classes, All boards, All materials: Access NCERT Solutions, JEE & NEET Question Papers, Content for CBSE & ICSE
- Variety of essays: Extramarks also makes home study more efficient by providing assignments, projects, essays, tests or assignments. Attempt mock tests, trend tests and access past JEE & NEET years question papers.
- practice-based test modules; VSCreate custom tests based on chapters and difficulty with the curriculum-mapped question library extension repository.
- Live lessons: Attend live lessons for JEE, NEET and CBSE/ICSE in English and Hindi to help you students crack NEET exam, crack JEE and CBSE/ICSE.
Today, Extramarks has become a Provider of 360-degree learning solutions for seamless education from school to home by providing a personalized, integrated and interactive “student-friendly” learning experience. What sets Extramarks apart in the industry is its strong brand heritage of over 12 years of creating content mapped by leading educators and possessing a totally unrivaled library of content that is reviewed and perfected. from year to year.
Over the years, Extramarks has earned its position as a leading provider of digital education solutions with solutions installed in over 10,000 schools across India. Extramarks has sincerely made its presence felt across India and in regions such as the Middle East, South Africa and Indonesia. With its flagship platform – The Learning App, Extramarks has undoubtedly launched a new disruption in after-school learning with its loyal learner base of over 10 million. Students can visit the website or explore the app on Play Store/App Store to learn more and join millions of others in a quest for a journey of a lifetime.
Extramarks is a new 360-degree digital learning company focused on the preschool, K-12, graduate school, and test prep segments. A technology-driven brand, Extramarks empowers learners of today and tomorrow through pedagogy-based visual learning modules developed by an in-house team of senior academics, technology experts and creative artists. ‘animation. Since commencing commercial operations in 2009, Extramarks has earned the trust of over 10,000 leading schools in India with its end-to-end learning solutions connecting learners, parents and schools on a single platform. Its flagship product – “Extramarks – The Learning App”, is a complete student learning solution based on the Learn-Practice-Test pedagogy that enables students to learn anytime and anywhere. The learning app also connects students with their teachers using smart classroom solutions, the assessment center and the live classroom platform in schools. Extramarks – Teaching app can also be used by teachers at school and at home to teach lessons in a virtual classroom environment. Built on the Tap-Learn-Play format, Lil One by Extramarks, a special for curious minds, is the perfect blend of technology and pedagogy to engage, educate and entertain kids under 5. With over 1 CR learners, the company has made waves around the world with a strong presence in India, South Africa, the Middle East and Indonesia. Extramarks has won prestigious accolades such as Product and Solution Excellence Award in K-12 Segment at WORLDDIDAC India 2015 and 2018 Tyton Global Growth50 – Education Sector.