This tutorial is about how to download APK directly from Play Store. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to directly download the APK from the Play Store. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to directly download APK from Play Store
APK stands for Android Package. It is the file format used by Android to distribute and install applications. Therefore, an APK contains all the elements that an application needs to be successfully installed on your device. An APK is an archive file, which means it contains multiple files along with metadata about them. You are probably familiar with other types of compressed files such as ZIP and RAR. Google Play is a great online app store for downloading/installing Android apps and games on Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
You can easily install any application of this platform on your Android smartphone or tablet, but sometimes it is very difficult to install the required content directly from Google Play because the internet speed is slow, the required application does not is not suitable for your device, bandwidth or data charge limitations, etc. In such situations, most of the users think that they will never be able to install the required app on their smartphones. But that’s not the game, my dear. You can install any app that the Google Play Store says is not suitable for your smartphone. You can install it, but there is no guarantee that it will work. Downloading APK from Play Store might not be a very legit way to access the original nature of the app due to Google policy.
How to directly download the APK from the Play Store
Yalp Store Features
- Download apps from Google server
- You can also download app updates whenever a new version is released.
- The application does not require any Google service for its operation.
- If you want, you can sign in to your Google account or, by default, use a fake Yalp account.
- The design of the App Store is very simple. You’ll love it instantly.
- Go to download page
How to use the Yalp Store
- Download and install the store.
- Open the Yalp Store and you will see a pop-up message “How would you like to sign in to the Google Play Store?”
- Select “Use a fake Yalp store account”
- Find apps, update apps and install APK files easily. Boom! You can download APK from ‘Play Store’ without using Play Store.
Browser extension | windows and mac
You can directly download the APK from Google Play to your PC using the Chrome extension. You need Chrome browser on your laptop to download APK files from Play Store.
- Open the browser and download the APK Downloader Zip file.
- Now open chrome://extensions and enable developer mode.
- Now click Upload unpacked and upload the zip file.
- Once done, the APK downloader will be added to Chrome.
- A login page will open in a new tab and add the email address associated with your Google Play account to register with APK Downloader.
- Also, you need to provide a Device ID to the extension. To get the Device ID, download the Device ID app from the Google Play Store.
- Copy the device ID and paste it into the plugin.
- Once done, open the Google Play website and search for your favorite app. Here you will see the download button. Tap the button to download the APK.
Aurora Shop | Play Store Customer
Aurora Store is a FOSS client for the Google Play Store, it loads data from the Google Play Store with an email disguise. Aurora has a sleek design, with Aurora you can download apps, update existing apps, search for apps, get app tracking and adware details and much more. It can also spoof your device information, language and region to access apps which are not yet available or restricted in your country or device.
Aurora Store Features
- You can use Anonymous Aurora Gmail to hide your identity. Using your G account may violate Google’s terms and conditions, so it’s best to use a disposable Google account.
- The application is based on Google API, it downloads and updates applications from Google servers.
- Get details about application tracker and adware deployed to redirect your online activity.
- Change your device information, language and region to access apps that are not yet available or restricted in your country or device.
- Aurora works without Google’s proprietary framework, it works perfectly with or without Google Play Service or Micro G.
- Customization of multiple interfaces, including support for dark themes and map layout.
- You can enable proxy and custom tokenizer.
- Apps available in categories and you can also update and check My Apps & Games.
- Open play.google.com/store/ in your web browser and find the app you need.
- Copy the app page URL/address.
- Now go to apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ and paste the Google Play URL in the box.
- Click Generate download link, then Click here to download to start downloading your APK file. Ended!
Raccoon | the Windows
Raccoon is a Google Play desktop client that allows you to download APK files from Google Play and cache them locally on your desktop computer. It may have a number of cache files and the ability to keep apps in multiple versions. Raccoon collects data from the Play Store when you set it up with your Google account and hardware profile to check compatibility. How to install and use Raccoon.
- Download the raccoon app.
- Run and install racoon.exe on your Windows
- Enter your Google ID and password. (Use disposable G account for security)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and allow access if the firewall blocks it.
- Once done, in the search box, type your favorite app.
- Download your app as APK and install it on compatible devices.
Final words: How to directly download the APK from the Play Store
I hope you understand this article How to directly download the APK from the Play Store, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.