class point is an application for converting PowerPoint presentations into interactive quizzes for teachers who are already familiar with PowerPoint presentation format.
Not only does the software convert PowerPoint presentations into interactive quiz sessions, but it also helps teachers determine quiz results. Additional features include collecting responses in real time and storing data such as student scores in different files organized in chronological order.
This program also has digital whiteboards and annotation capabilities, both of which are very useful. All of this can be accomplished with a simple PowerPoint presentation.
How to download the Class Point app for free?
Installing the ClassPoint app on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Is simple. In addition, it is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, 2016and 2019and actively aligns with the Office 365 suites.
- You will need to navigate the class point.io option in order to To download.
- Complete an upload form, making sure to include your goal and position. Moreover, it will be downloaded to your PC within minutes on medium.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to run the file on your computer in order to install it on your device.
- If you have any concerns about installation privileges, you should consult your IT staff.
- Now, because this is your first time using class point to access your PowerPoint presentations, click the Connect button and complete the form that appears.
- Fill in the required information and you will be Ready to go.
How do I use the Class Point app?
The ClassPoint app is hooked up to a number of features that might come in handy if you’re trying to use ClassPoint for teaching sessions or even casual reading.
- Once ClassPoint is installed on your computeryou can quickly and simply check your file for errors.
- Using the laser torch while teaching allows you to emphasize the lines you want your students to pay attention to.
- With the use of the pencil marker, you can emphasize the defaults in red, making it easier for your students to identify and rectify them.
- Plus, you can quickly and easily complete Sudoku tables and graphs.
- Highlighting and leaving comments on the text is a simple procedure.
- Teachers find digital whiteboards very useful and all users have access to these resources. You have the option of creating additional sets of whiteboards to display under your Microsoft power point presentation.
Class Point Price Details
ClassPoint has a pricing structure that starts at $8.9 per month when paid annually, $10.9 per month for a three-month cycle, and $14.9 per month for each month, and it comes with a free trial as well as a free version of the software.
Some of the key features that people appreciate having the ClassPoint tool at their disposal include a variety of data analysis tools, gamification options, PowerPoint integration, Questions and answers Managementlive score tracking and commentary management, among others.
The majority of users who have used the program have shown favorable reviews Commentsand their yields improved accordingly, according to for many, the technology seems to keep its promises promises.
Class Points Pricing Promo Code
promo code could help you receive discounts from 70-80% discount on all new registrations.