Download Twitter video: Twitter is one of the popular social media platforms. On Twitter, users share their opinion by posting tweets via text, photos, videos, spaces, etc. Although this app is also famous for its viral content. He is also popular for some videos, videos that you can only find on Twitter. Now some of these videos can also be as you want to share with your friends. Now, in such situation, screenshots of photos can be taken, but there is a problem downloading the video.
In this report, we tell you how you can easily download Twitter videos on your smartphone. Follow the steps below to download Twitter videos to your smartphone.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android Smartphone?
- Open Play Store on your smartphone.
- Search for the ‘Tweet2gif’ app from Naevatamarkus and install it on your smartphone.
- Now open Twitter and open the video you want to download.
- Hit the share button and copy the link of this video.
- Open the ‘Tweet2gif’ app and paste the link in the download section.
- Tap “Download MP4” if you want to download it as a normal video and “Download GIF” if you want it without sound.
- After that, the video will be saved in Gallery/Photos app of your Android phone.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS?
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Type ‘twittervideodownloader.com’ or click the link above.
- Then click on the share icon at the bottom.
- Scroll down and you can tap on the “Add to Home Screen” option to add web links to your iPhone home screen.
- Now, to download a video from Twitter, copy the link of that video.
- Paste the link in the download section and press download.
- Long press the “Download Video” button.
- Now, when the pop-up appears, click on Download Linked File.
- After that, click on the download button at the bottom and open the downloaded video.
- Tap the share button and tap save video.
- Now the video will appear in your iPhone’s Photos app.
Why is the camera on the left side of the smartphone? Know the interesting reason behind it