This tutorial is about how to restore deleted notifications on the device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to restore deleted notifications to the device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to restore deleted notifications to device
You can quickly recover deleted notifications from your Android phone. Restore the notifications you accidentally deleted with a trick. Get notifications from any app. I’m going to show you two simple strategies to recover deleted notifications on your phone. Try not to miss your push notifications on Android phone. You can cover and carefully read your entire deletion notice.
We constantly get tons of warnings on our phone and we don’t care. However, after deleting the notifications. We continue to believe that there may have been a notification that was vital. Currently, we keep opening the apps on our Android phone to get this notification. Unfortunately, we do not receive notifications from our mobile phone.
How to Recover Deleted Notifications on Android
Recover deleted notifications using the built-in notification log
Most Android smartphones, especially those running Android (such as Google Pixel), have a built-in notification log. You can easily access it to recover your deleted notifications. The best part is that the notification log is available as a widget and can be added anywhere on your home screen. All you have to do is add this widget and then use it when needed. The exact process for doing this may vary from device to device and manufacturer. However, we will provide a general step-by-step guide to recover deleted notifications on your Android phone.
- The first thing you need to do is touch and hold the home screen until the home screen menu appears on the screen.
- Now tap on the Widget option.
- You will be presented with several different widgets that you can add to your home screen. Scroll down and select the Settings option.
- On some devices you may need to drag the Settings widget to the home screen, while on others you will need to select a location on the home screen and the Settings widget will be added.
- Once the Settings widget is added, the Settings context menu will open automatically.
- Here you need to scroll down and tap on the notification log.
- A notification log widget will now be added to your home screen exactly where you placed the settings widget.
- To access your deleted notifications, you need to tap on this widget and you will see the list of all the notifications you have received on your device.
- Active notifications would be in white and those you have closed in grey. You can touch any notification and it will take you to the notification source as you normally would.
Recover Deleted Notifications Using Third-Party Apps
Some Android smartphones that have their own user interface do not have this feature built-in. It depends on the OEM, who might have preferred not to include this feature. There may be another way to access deleted notifications and the best way to be sure is to find your phone model and see how to access deleted notifications. However, if that doesn’t work, you can always use a third-party app to view the notification log. In this section, we will discuss some of the third-party apps that you can use to recover deleted notifications on your Android device.
Notification History Log
As the name suggests, this app has the simple but important purpose of tracking and keeping track of your notifications. Android devices that do not have the inbuilt notification log can easily and effectively use this app on their device. It works on all Android smartphones regardless of the custom UI used.
The notification history log is an effective solution and does its job diligently. Keeps a record of all notifications received in a single day. If you want to keep track for more days, you need to purchase the paid premium version of the app. There is an advanced history setting that lets you see the list of apps that send you notifications on a daily basis. You can delete some apps whose notifications are not important and you don’t want to track those notifications. This way, you can customize your notification log and track only important notifications from essential apps.
Notistory is another free notification history app available on play store. It has many useful features, such as the ability to access dismissed or deleted notifications. The app also provides a floating notification bubble which can be used as a one-touch button to view all your notifications.
If you tap on these notifications, you will be taken to the app in question, the one that generated the notification. The app works perfectly for all apps. It is also compatible with all brands of Android smartphones and custom user interfaces. You can give it a try if you don’t have a built-in feature for logging notifications.
This app is a bit different from the ones we’ve talked about so far. While other apps let you recover deleted or dismissed notifications, Unnotification prevents you from accidentally dismissing or deleting important notifications. It is available for free on the Google Play Store. The app has a simple interface and is easy to set up and use. Below is a step-by-step guide to using the No Notification feature.
- The first thing you need to do is download and install the app from the Play Store.
- When you first open the app, it will ask you to access notifications. Grant it, because you will only be able to recover deleted notifications if you have access to notifications in the first place.
- Once you give Unnotification all the required permissions, it will be up and running instantly.
- To see how the app works, try dismissing all the notifications you’ve received.
- You will see that a new notification has taken its place and asks you to confirm your decision to dismiss the notification.
- This way, you have the opportunity to verify your decision and it saves you from accidentally deleting important notifications.
- However, if you really want to delete a notification, ignore the second non-notification and it will disappear after 5 seconds.
- The app also lets you add tiles to your Quick Settings menu that can bring back the last deleted notification just by tapping on it. It will restore the notification even after the 5 seconds mentioned above have passed.
- As mentioned above, there are some apps whose notifications are spam and you don’t want to restore them in any way. A notification allows you to blacklist these apps and it won’t work for them.
- To add an app to the blacklist, just launch the No Notification app and tap the More button. You will now be presented with a list of installed apps. You can select the app you want to blacklist.
- Besides that, you can access the app settings and change various settings as per your choice. For example, you can set how long you want the notification to stay after dismissing notifications.
- Any notification returned by Unnotification will work the same as the original notification. You tap on it and you will be redirected to the app that generated it.
It’s not a specific dedicated solution to recover deleted notifications, but it works perfectly fine. If your default UI does not have the notification logging feature, you can opt for a UI change. A third party custom launcher adds many custom features to your phone. Nova Launcher is one of the best and most popular third party launcher. Along with all its useful features and ease of customization options, it allows you to recover your deleted notifications.
Like the built-in widget on stock Android, Nova Launcher has its own widget that lets you access the notification log. To add this widget, touch an empty space on the home screen and scroll to the “Activities” page. Touch and hold this widget and place it in a space on the home screen. It will now open a list of options to choose from. Select Settings, and there you will find the “Notification Log” option. Tap on it and the widget will be added to the home screen.
Final Words: How to Restore Deleted Notifications on Device
Hope you understand this article How to restore deleted notifications to the device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.