If you are an avid Amazon shopper, you may need to take a look at your previous Amazon orders and purchases. You might have products that your company pays for or ones that you share with roommates.
Either way, you can easily download your Amazon order history. In addition to orders, you can view items, refunds, and returns. Additionally, you can select dates or view a few quick reports.
Access your Amazon purchase history
- At the top right under your name, select Accounts and Lists.
- Select Account in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Order & Purchase Preferences section and choose Download order reports.
If you plan to visit this place often to get reports regularly, you can bookmark the report page.
Use a quick setting option
In the top section of the page, Request Order History Report, you will see a box containing Quick setting options.
These reports give you a quick overview of items from the past month, past 30 days, past year, and year to date. Note that reports with asterisks may take longer to process.
- Select a report and you will see the fields on the left populate automatically.
- Quick setting options are available for default items. Be sure to change the Report Type if you want orders, returns or refunds.
- Optionally enter a Report name.
- Take Request a report.
Create an order history report
To see items, orders, returns, or refunds within a specific date range, you can set up a custom report.
- At the top of the page, choose the Report Type using the drop-down list.
- Enter the start date and end date. For the end date, you can select Use today if you want.
- Optionally enter a Report name.
- Select Request a report.
You will see a brief message indicating that your report has been requested and is in progress. You can also view the real-time status of the report in the Application Status and Your Reports section at the bottom of the page.
You will receive an email to the address associated with your Amazon account when your report is ready. So if you want to take care of other business instead of waiting for the report, just check your email for the notification.
Download your Amazon order history
The email you receive when your report is ready contains a link to download the report immediately and another link to view all your reports.
If you use the download link in the email, it opens your browser and places the report in your default Downloads folder.
If you visit Amazon.com to view your reports, select the To download button to the right of the report. Next, head to your Downloads folder to open it.
View Your Amazon Order History Report
By default, the report is in CSV file format. For a better view, open it with Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or another spreadsheet application on your computer.
Depending on the type of report you choose, you will see different information in the file. Basic reporting details may include order number, order date, ship date, item title, product category, ASIN/ISBN, vendor, name and shipping address and quantity.
In addition to the details above, you will also see the following information by report type:
- Items: Condition (new, used), list price per unit, purchase price per unit, carrier name and tracking number, subtotals and totals
- Orders and deliveries: Shipping costs, method of payment, promotions, taxes charged, order status, carrier name and tracking number, subtotals and totals
- Return: Date of return and reason for return
Be sure to save the report if you plan to review it later, share it, or email it. Alternatively, you can return to the Amazon Reports Page and redownload the file.
To learn more, find out how to hide an Amazon order or purchase or what to do if you haven’t received an expected order.