The Ncell app has crossed the 5 million (50 lakh) download mark on Android Play Store. The mobile app of Ncell Axiata, Nepal’s leading telecom operator, reached the milestone in July 2022 as one of the most popular smartphone apps in the country. The app was first launched in July 2014.
The company says downloading and usage of the mobile app increased after the Covid-19 lockdowns. Similarly, app upgrades, exclusive offers and consumers’ desire to go digital have resulted in growth in overall business with the app.
After its preliminary launch, the Ncell app was upgraded and launched in February 2021 with an array of features. Also, it is more user-friendly and simplistic to navigate the options.
Additionally, customers can also recharge online via popular digital wallets such as ConnectIPS, National/International Debit, Credit Card, eSewa, Khalti, PrabhuPay, and IMEPay.
See also: Ncell VoLTE now available | Learn to activate
Ncell app reaches 5 million downloads | Find key features
The app brings a comprehensive set of features to improve customer services by making services more easily accessible. From customer service to purchasing data packs and registering complaints, the all-in-one app covers it all.
- With the Ncell app, you can easily access various Customer service and other app services. The latest version of the app is also packed with exciting features marking a proper digital transformation for superior user experience. The app enables a broader and more accessible customer journey, facilitating excellent self-help service.
- Similarly, the application hosts all Ncell products and services. With it, you can sort and filter products and buy their favorite packs without processing through the USSD numbering method which can be cumbersome for some.
- Ncell also provides 1 GB of free data to each client phone user when first downloading the application.
- Likewise, with the latest version of the app, users can perform multiple tasks including online recharge and subscription to the best voice and data deals instantly.
- Once the app is downloaded, the app displays product recommendations on the home screen to facilitate service. Customers can also click the “Shop” icon at the bottom to buy data and voice packs according to requirement.
- Besides, the app also has a function to registration of complaints, monthly invoices and monitoring of resourcesetc Another key feature is that users can easily activate or deactivate the subscribed service through the app.
Don’t miss: the latest Ncell data packs with volume, price and code
The app benefits customers on the go
Ncell is always committed to bringing new and innovative solutions to provide better customer experience. The company believes that the mobile app provides a comprehensive set of features that are beneficial for those who want to get them on the go.
Check out: important numbers (USSD codes, calls) in Ncell for subscription and more
The Ncell app is available for download on both major smartphone platforms from Google and Apple.
Download the Ncell app: android | iOS
Let us know how your experience is with the Ncell app. You can also suggest the new feature you want to introduce for your best use, in the comments below.